moderated Re: Word 2016, jaws and formatting

Richard Turner

John,

I pasted your example into Word 2016 and this is what Jaws read to me.

18 Misspelled‑ u.s.c. § 3581©(1(A)( Misspelled‑ i). It reads instead  of (c), "copywrite. How do I get rid of this and just allow the
section c to read to me?

In Word, I always turn off most of the autoformat items.

I wonder if that is what is doing this?

Richard

From: m