From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Edward Green
Sent: Friday 10 July 2020 09:21
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: jaws with itunes.

Hi Pat,

Do you know if you installed the Microsoft Store version of the app or the old-style desktop one?

You want the latter. From the iTunes website, I think you need to choose other versions to get the option to show.

Cheers,

Ed

On Fri, 10 Jul 2020, 08:59 Patrick Murphy, <murphy.patrick42@...> wrote:

Hi,

I have just installed itunes on my windows 10 laptop.

I am still running jaws 2018, although i do have the 40 minute version of jaws2020 latest version installed.

I have been deciding whether to go with android or apple from an accessibility point of view.

It looks like apple is wining!!!

Anyway to get back to my original point:

I installed itunes, but it is very hard to find out exactly what is going on. There just seems to be a lot of controls (buttons lists etc), but they don’t take you anywhere or tell you what has been activated.

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind regards,

pat