moderated Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND

Yes, I did turn that on. I really can't figure out why it wasn't working for us this time since it had worked well when we used it a few years back to sell a house. I can't imagine the issue would be something specific to the document but...

From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Sieghard Weitzel via groups.io [sieghard=live.ca@groups.io]
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 7:58 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

I recently purchased a commercial building for my retail store and at the same time sold the one I am currently in. My realter used DocuSign and I probably had to sign a dozen things over a period of a few month and it was prettty easy. Make sure you select to use the screenreaer mode, at some point there is a link to turn this on.