From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Farfar on Laptop
Sent: 18 July 2011 17:23
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: About to go to Windows 7 -- Arrgh!

Karen,

Your message cut off with the letter "n". Did you intend to send more?

Dave Carlson
Written with grammatical care, punctuation, and capitalization because I
empathize with readers of my mail. From my Dell Latitude 630 in the general
vicinity of my Audio Recording and Mixing Studios, San Francisco Bay Area.