From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ekstrand,
Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Thursday, July 09, 2020 5:58 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Wow, well that's good to know from both of you.

I wonder what the problem could be? Both my husband and I tried it on two
different Windows 10 computers, with one running JAWS 2018 and the other
running JAWS 2020, and we both had similar issues.

I am at a loss to understand what the issue is.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.