From: main@jfw.groups.io [main@jfw.groups.io] on behalf of Deb and the girls via groups.io [debsoundandscent=earthlink.net@groups.io]
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 6:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

I used docusign two months ago with internet explorer and jaws 2020 on a
windows 7 laptop. I had a few hiccups, did not know any shortcuts, but was
able to successfully do my home refinance all on line by myself. I had a
great banker who thought of docusign and took pains to make sure everything
was prepared in it. I even found times where docusigntold me to use my
screen reader to read a certain part of the document. I was kind of happily
amazed by the whole experience.
Deb Ver Steeg