From: Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 6:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Recent Accessibility of Docusign with JAWS

Hi All,

Has anyone tried using Docusign recently with JAWS, or NVDA for that matter? We had used it about 3 years ago when selling a house and found it quite accessible. However, today when we tried to use it again, it was unuseable. For example, if you hit the letter B to navigate to the next button to sign, and then hit enter or spacebar, no signature was applied. Focus was thrown either to somewhere else in the document or completely into a different open window. We found similar results with NVDA.

Has anyone had success using Docusign lately, and if so, with which screen reader and browser? We were using Chrome.

I finally ended up trying it on my iPhone, and did have better luck there.

Thanks,
Pam