From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Ekstrand, Pamela A. -ND
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 1:33 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Oracle Database through a GUI with JAWS?

This message was sent from outside of Boeing. Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know that the content is safe.
Mike,

I am an oracle DBA. Most of my access is via the command line and through sqlplus. I also use OEM (Oracle Enterprise Manager), though I find some aspects of the GUI a bit cumbersome with JAWS.

Pam