moderated Strange Excel Issue Regarding Date formatting

Tom Behler

Hello, everyone.

I am working on an Excel spreadsheet report for an organization, and have encountered a very strange problem.

Typically, when I enter a date into the first column of a given row, I put 7/08/2020 as an example.  Jaws reads this correctly, and life is good.

However, this evening, for some reason, when I enter 7/08/2020, the column entry reads 8Jul.

I have no idea why this is happening, or what I might have done to change the date formatting.

Any help to get things back to normal here would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Tom Behler