moderated Re: how do I deletefolders from outlookand rename folders in outlook

Shan Noyes

Hi:

I’m using the latest version of outlook.

And the commands are:

Alt o give you the folder ribbon. You can cursor down and left and right to get to the item you want or

Alt o then d f is for delete folder

Alt o then m f for move folder

Note if you create folders unless you change the setting they will be created inside the folder that you happen to be in at the time of the command.

Have a good day.