moderated Re: Edge question

Mario

I agree.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Don Walls [mailto:donwalls@...]
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Date: Tuesday, July 7, 2020, 9:14 PM
Subject: Edge question
I find it disappointing that when Brian has merely stated a reality,
that all of us have to deal with change in tech, that others respond
with mean-spirited criticisms and put-downs.  Brian frequently responds
to listers’ problems with thoughtful, helpful responses, and I
appreciate his generous contributions.
Don