moderated Re: Edge question

David Moore

Why did you have to point out that he can see? I do not think of people being blind or sighted! I do not like it when blind people do this all of the time. I do not even think about my blindness most of the time, and I don’t think of people being blind or sighted. I don’t like labels. people need to stop doing this!

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 7:45 PM Maria Campbell <lucky1inct@...> wrote:

I insulted you by saying you are sighted and young and smart?

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 7/7/2020 6:51 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
Maria,

            Please give up this kind of insulting rhetoric.  It's entirely uncalled for.

            I really don't care how old, or blind, or not tech savvy you are.  That makes not the slightest bit of difference that you, like all of us, have to go with the flow of the technology stream as it goes along.  You don't get to stop the world, nor do I, nor does anyone else.

            Given my track record here, and on a number of blindness related forums, your statements go beyond just insulting into outrageous.  I suggest you think, and a lot more deeply and carefully, before tossing out your baseless frustration at me as though that's justified.  It's not, period.  So stop.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss