moderated Re: Edge question

Maria,

            Please give up this kind of insulting rhetoric.  It's entirely uncalled for.

            I really don't care how old, or blind, or not tech savvy you are.  That makes not the slightest bit of difference that you, like all of us, have to go with the flow of the technology stream as it goes along.  You don't get to stop the world, nor do I, nor does anyone else.

            Given my track record here, and on a number of blindness related forums, your statements go beyond just insulting into outrageous.  I suggest you think, and a lot more deeply and carefully, before tossing out your baseless frustration at me as though that's justified.  It's not, period.  So stop.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss