moderated Re: Edge question

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 06:32 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
That certainly works but what a far cry from the ease of creating favorites in IE.
Indeed, but IE's method died out, except under IE, a very, very long time ago.  Much like the Outlook Express concept of identities (I think that's what they called it) died, too.

Each and every one of us has suffered through the loss of certain features we've loved as time marches on.  Learning to let go tends to make one far less stressed.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss