moderated Re: Edge question

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020 at 05:58 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
but then I don't know what to do with the applications key to get that address into my favorites.
Once you're in the Favorites folder in File Explorer:

1. Create New Item, and that Item is a shortcut.  ALT+H,W,S

2. In the Create Shortcut dialog, first window, that opens, paste the URL you copied out of the Address Bar in to the Type the location of the item edit box.  Activate Next button.

3. Type the name you wish for the shortcut to be identified by in the Type a name for this shortcut edit box.  Activate Finish button.

There is now a shortcut in your Favorites folder for that webpage that has the name you gave it.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss