moderated Re: Edge question

Maria Campbell

I'm lost one I press control plus L to highlight address on Edge.  Then I open my favorites folder on desktop, but then I don't know what to do with the applications key to get that address into my favorites.

Maria Campbell
lucky1inct@...

--Edmund Burke
On 7/7/2020 5:47 PM, David Moore wrote:

Alt plus D and control plus C

On Tue, Jul 7, 2020, 2:00 PM Madison Martin <maddymartin@...> wrote:
Hi all,
Using Jaws 2018, the latest Edge and Windows 10 can someone please tell me how
to get to the address bar so that I can select and copy it so that I can send it
to someone? I know how to do it with Internet Explorer, but I know that I can't
rely on IE forever. Any help is much appreciated!! Thanks
Madison