moderated Re: Firefox is crashing a lot now for some reason

Abraham Sweiss

I have been having the same issue with fire fox crashing on me for the past few days. I had to switch to using chrome.

Thanks,abraham

On Jul 7, 2020, at 4:55 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Microsoft Edge does not crash but Firefox certainly does and I’m using the latest Firefox, Jaws 2020 and Windows 10 2004.

Richard