moderated Re: Firefox is crashing a lot now for some reason

Abraham Sweiss

I have been having the same issue with fire fox crashing on me for the past few days. I had to switch to using chrome.

Thanks,abraham 

On Jul 7, 2020, at 4:55 PM, Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Microsoft Edge does not crash but Firefox certainly does and I’m using the latest Firefox, Jaws 2020 and Windows 10 2004.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Hill
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 12:43 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Firefox is crashing a lot now for some reason

Yes, here as well.  I think it came with a new version of firefox.  It has something to do with Jaws, I suspect because on one page where I can make it happen, it doesn't crash with nvda.

If anyone wants to have a crash with latest version of firefox go to www.cvstats.net and hit enter on country stats.  Firefox will crash immediately.

On 7/7/2020 14:37, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Starting a few days ago, for some unknown reason Firefox is crashing a lot.  I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 2020.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Richie

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.