moderated Re: Firefox is crashing a lot now for some reason

Chris Hill

Yes, here as well.  I think it came with a new version of firefox.  It has something to do with Jaws, I suspect because on one page where I can make it happen, it doesn't crash with nvda.

If anyone wants to have a crash with latest version of firefox go to www.cvstats.net and hit enter on country stats.  Firefox will crash immediately.

On 7/7/2020 14:37, Richard B. McDonald wrote:

Hi!

Starting a few days ago, for some unknown reason Firefox is crashing a lot.  I am using Windows 10 and JAWS 2020.  Is anyone else experiencing this?  Does anyone know why this might be happening?  Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Richie