From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mario via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, July 7, 2020 1:27 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Permanently activating Jaws screen shade

WARNING, this email originated from outside of SaskTel.
Do not click links or open attachments unless you trust the sender and believe the contents are safe.

I was thinking, perhaps it would be possible to add the appropriate command to the autostart function in the myextensions.jss file and hopefully it will compile successfully. this way, screen curtian will be invoked everytime JAWS is loaded or restarted.

the alternative would be is to turn the monitor off, but a laptop doesn't have a power button or a way to turn it off. although I could be wrong, I don't think so.