moderated Re: Edge question

To my knowledge, ALT+D works in all modern web browsers to throw focus to the address bar and cause the address to be selected when focus lands there.

I've just tested that in Firefox, Edge, Chrome, and Brave and it works in all of them.  If anyone knows of an exception, that would be interesting to know.  And this is not a screen reader command, but a part of Windows or the browsers' interfaces, I'm not absolutely sure which.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss