moderated Re: Getting to attachments/Problem solved

Timothy Appleby

Hi Laura. You say, you have JAWS 2018, if that’s the case, you can use OCR that .

I hope this helps.particular document that is in PDF formatS

ent from Tim’s iPhone 8

On Jul 6, 2020, at 9:59 PM, Laura Richardson <laurakr65@...> wrote:

Thank you to everyone for your input and suggestions with this issue.  Your help is greatly appreciated.  It is insert a, not alt a to get to attachments.

I now can get to those attachments but I can’t read them because they are in PDF format and not a word document.  More learning to do on my end (heavy sigh).

Laura