From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 7:08 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Getting to attachments

Whomever said alt-a was mistaken. It's Insert-a then alt-downarrow to open the options for whichever attachment you are focused on.

But, if she is using JAWS 18, and not 2018, that could be an issue.

I never used that combination with Outlook 2016 and Windows 10.

Richard

On Jul 6, 2020, at 5:00 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

Laura,

          Were I you, I would call the folks at Microsoft Windows & Office Accessibility Support on (800) 936-5900 and have them take a look.

           ALT+A does not work for me, SHIFT+TAB does.   If I customize the read window such that the Attachments tab shows, then ALT+Y will throw me to the controls, but it seems to me you're asking about getting focus on the individual attachments that are attached to the message.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss