From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Richard Turner
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 6:48 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Getting to attachments

Hi again,

If you are using Jaws 18, instead of 2018, that could be the problem.

I just tested with Jaws 2018, outlook 2016, Windows 10 and insert+a works as always.

If you are using Jaws 2018, maybe a shut down and restart will help.

Otherwise, I do not know if Jaws 18 still supports outlook 2016 and Windows 10.

You may need to call Freedom Scientific.

I hope you get it resolved.

Richard