moderated Re: Getting to attachments

Laura Richardson

I did try this.  I successfully followed the steps and saved them to my documents folder but they are not there.  I’m using Outlook 2016, Jaws 18 and windows 10.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 6:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Getting to attachments

Are you working with outlook?  I haven’t followed this but, I am using Jaws 20 along with Windows 10 and Outlook 19..  If that is what you are, hit enter to read the message, and press alt f for file, arrow down until you hear save attachments.  You will have the option to take all attachments and save them to whatever you wish.  Please let me know if that helped.  Andy and Shubert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 7:06 PM

I opened the message.  I then pressed shift tab but had to do that several times until I heard anything about attachments …… Jaws said “attachments button, to activate press the space bar”.  I pressed the space bar and nothing happened.  I also tried pressing enter with the same result …… nothing.  Still can’t get to the attachments.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of NFB Lab 4
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 5:00 PM

When you open the message. Shift tab once to the list of attachments. When you highlight the one you want, copy it with control C, then go to where you want it pasted and hit control V.

Hope this helps

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Monday, July 06, 2020 5:54 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Getting to attachments

Hello,

Is there another way other than pressing alt plus a to get to an email attachment?  I’m using Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016.

Laura

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.