moderated Re: Getting to attachments

Laura Richardson

I did try this.  I successfully followed the steps and saved them to my documents folder but they are not there.  I’m using Outlook 2016, Jaws 18 and windows 10.

Laura

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Andrew J. LaPointe
Sent: Monday, July 6, 2020 6:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Getting to attachments

Are you working with outlook?  I haven’t followed this but, I am using Jaws 20 along with Windows 10 and Outlook 19..  If that is what you are, hit enter to read the message, and press alt f for file, arrow down until you hear save attachments.  You will have the option to take all attachments and save them to whatever you wish.  Please let me know if that helped.  Andy and Shubert