moderated Re: Getting to attachments

Andrew Law

Hi Laura, when I was using Outlook 2016, there was a time when the attachments section was collapsed and I couldn’t navigate to the attachments. I cant remember how it was brought back, I had IT do it remotely. I am on 2019 now so I cant recreate it, but there should be something there to click on, or get some sighted help or as someone else suggested, call Microsoft helpdesk.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laura Richardson
Sent: Tuesday, 7 July 2020 9:54 AM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: Getting to attachments

Hello,

Is there another way other than pressing alt plus a to get to an email attachment?  I’m using Jaws 18 and Outlook 2016.

Laura

Privacy Disclaimer: This e-mail message (including attachments, if any) is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, proprietary, and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and erase this e-mail message immediately.