moderated Re: Getting to attachments

Laura,

          Were I you, I would call the folks at Microsoft Windows & Office Accessibility Support on (800) 936-5900 and have them take a look.

           ALT+A does not work for me, SHIFT+TAB does.   If I customize the read window such that the Attachments tab shows, then ALT+Y will throw me to the controls, but it seems to me you're asking about getting focus on the individual attachments that are attached to the message.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss