From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Roger Loran Bailey
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 10:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: off topic: guide dog question

Let me give that suggesting another group a try. I am not a guide dog user,
so I have never looked into what lists might be available for that
particular topic. However, there is an email group where no topic is off
topic. That is the Say What You Feel group. Please have all the private
conversations that you want to conduct publicly on that list. You can
subscribe by sending a blank email to
saywhatyoufeel-subscribe@yahoogroups.com and then reply to the confirmation
email that you will get.

On 2/27/2012 12:47 PM, Karen Hughes wrote:
cant we show a little compassion and try to help each other out.
perhaps, someone could advise a user group to assist with this
subject. Karen
----- Original Message ----- From: "don wardlow"
<wardlows97@bellsouth.net>