moderated Re: Eliminating tables in MS word 2016

Van Lant, Robin

Another hack I do is to select all the text in Word and do a control x to cut it. Then, from the context menu, select Paste with text only.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2020 7:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Eliminating tables in MS word 2016

Hello,

I’m using most recent version of windows10 (2004), most recent version of Jaws2020 and MS word 2016.

I scaned a document using Jaws OCR. In the results document the text shows up not in tables. I copied the text and pasted it into a MS word document. The text is then put into tables.

Would it be possible to remove the tables and the text remain?

Thanks,

Kevin

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114