moderated Re: Edge browser and favorites

Now that NVDA is reinstalled, I find that I can't use first letter navigation in Favorites manager.  It's much faster to use the search feature to limit what shows up in the right side pane.

It's very, very much like file explorer in layout, and if you know what you're looking for a couple of characters in the search box tends to really cut down on what's available in the actual favorites list in the right pane.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss