moderated Re: Edge browser and favorites

Klaus,

           My recommendation for screen reader users is that they use the bookmarks manager (called favorites manager in Edge only, all other Chromium-based browsers use the term bookmarks), which can be invoked by CTRL+SHIFT+O.

           After that's open, you can use either the search function with the first few characters of the shortcut name, or you can tab over into the list of shortcuts and use first letter navigation (I think, NVDA is being cranky at the moment and I'm in the middle of doing an uninstall/reinstall).

       ~ Lawrence Krauss