moderated Re: google calendar

Cristóbal

I’ve found schedule view to be the most accessible. Everything else is accessible enough. There’s a create event button or whatever it’s called as well.

Cristóbal

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dean Martineau
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 10:25 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: google calendar

I’d like pointers for using the Google Calendar with JAWS 2020. Google recommends procedures and hotkeys with virtual cursor off, but you still need to turn it on to read details. If anybody uses this extensively, I’d love suggestions. I can’t, for instance, figure out how to create an event while in month view and have the correct event date filled in automatically.

Thanks.

Dean