moderated Re: Eliminating tables in MS word 2016

Ann Byrne

When I wrote Vispero about this, the recommendation was to paste the information into notepad, which removes all the formatting. To remove table formatting in Word, while in the table press alt+j, then l, then v. In either event, the formatting of the original document is lost.

At 08:27 AM 7/5/2020, you wrote:
Hello,

I'm using most recent version of windows10 (2004), most recent version of Jaws2020 and MS word 2016.

I scaned a document using Jaws OCR. In the results document the text shows up not in tables. I copied the text and pasted it into a MS word document. The text is then put into tables.

Would it be possible to remove the tables and the text remain?

Thanks,

Kevin