moderated Re: Eliminating tables in MS word 2016

Dean Martineau

Yes, use the Convert Table to Text function in Word. You can find it with Alt+Q, add it to the Quick Access Tool Bar, or add a keyboard shortcut for the function, whichever you prefer. Alt+q is the easiest approach.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of kevin meyers
Sent: Sunday, July 5, 2020 9:28 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Eliminating tables in MS word 2016

Hello,

I’m using most recent version of windows10 (2004), most recent version of Jaws2020 and MS word 2016.

I scaned a document using Jaws OCR. In the results document the text shows up not in tables. I copied the text and pasted it into a MS word document. The text is then put into tables.

Would it be possible to remove the tables and the text remain?

Thanks,

Kevin