From: jfw-bounces@... [mailto:jfw-bounces@...]
On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 11:27 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: off topic: guide dog question

Consider the analogy of a 2-meter repeater. Many times people meet on the
repeater, and agree to take a particular thread to another frequency. Since
this list allegedly contains some fairly savvy people, I see nothing wrong
with posing a question, and asking for an off-list response. However, this
scenario only works if others refrain from extending the thread by
complaining about the initial inquiry.

Ted