From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dave Durber
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 10:10 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Question regarding the Reset This PC Function

Brian:

According to Microsoft's Disability Help Line, when you use the "Reset this PC" function, you are supposed to get a choice as to whether you want to reset the PC from the Microsoft server or, from the local machine. I would have to use the remote option because this computer came with Windows 7 as the pre-Installed operating system.

when I used the Reset This PC function, I did not get any choices at all

The problem is, the computer I am trying to reset does not boot either from the CD/DVD or USB, so, I need someone with sight to go into the BIOS and change the boot sequence, then, I can use boot media to run a Talking windows Pre-windows Environment to clear the current partition and then install a new installation of Windows 10.

Dave