Sent: Wednesday, 1 July, 2020 10:03 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding the Reset This PC Function

On Wed, Jul 1, 2020 at 04:51 PM, Dave Durber wrote:
Did you install Windows 10 locally, that is, the OEM version which came with a name brand computer or, did you install Windows from the Microsoft server?
-
That has nothing to do with the behavior of the Reset function (Settings, Update & Security, Recovery Pane, Reset this PC section, Get Started button).  It's a part of Windows 10, whether that's what came with the computer or not.

Depending on which version of Windows 10 you're running there can be certain differences below the level that the user deals with, but that's not relevant to it being accessible with Narrator once Reset is far enough along (which isn't far) to allow Narrator to be invoked.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss