From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michelle's Home
Emails
Sent: Friday, July 3, 2020 2:08 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: jaws and elbraille

hi list,

Michelle Stevens here,

Can anyone tell me where I can get aemail list for elbraille users. I have a
brand new elbraille for my work. Am quite lost at the moment.

Is there anyone who would be prepared to help me toget started.

I have read the getting started guide, have installed Jaws pro 2020 and
connected to my wifi. Am trying to remember the new shortcut keys.

Much appreciated.

Michelle