moderated Re: Jumping cursor

Sharon Ballantyne

I also experience my cursor jumping in a word document for example, or in the midst of composing an email. I will go back to proof the document only to find the cursor jumped and I am writing in the midst of an earlier paragraph.

It has been going onin Jaws 19 and 20. I am using office 365.

Please remind me how to set a temporary place marker using googlechrome.

With much thanks.

Sharon Ballantyne

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jumping cursor

I have been frustrated by this, too, especially if I’m trying to capture bits of information from  the site.  Like another suggested, I have started using setting a temporary placemarker with Control Windows K.  Then, when you come back to the webpage, hit the K key and you’ll jump to the placemarker. 

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of marilyn
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 11:11 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jumping cursor

Hello everyone,

How do I stop the cursor on a web page from jumping back to the top of the page when I’ve left the page and returned to it, only to find myself at the top and having to find my place again?

Many thanks.

Marilyn

This communication may contain privileged and/or confidential information. It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information. If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy. This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act. You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114

If you prefer not to receive future e-mail offers for products or services from Key, send an email to mailto:DNERequests@... with 'No Promotional E-mails' in the SUBJECT line.

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.