From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Van Lant, Robin via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 6:45 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Jumping cursor

I have been frustrated by this, too, especially if I’m trying to capture bits of information from  the site.  Like another suggested, I have started using setting a temporary placemarker with Control Windows K.  Then, when you come back to the webpage, hit the K key and you’ll jump to the placemarker.