moderated Re: Checkbox is unavailable in Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20836

Michael Munn

This is the attachment that I downloaded from my state rehab agencies website.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 1:52 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Is this a form you downloaded or was sent as an attachment?

Is editing enabled?

It could be the form wasn’t done well.

Richard