moderated Re: Checkbox is unavailable in Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20836

Michael Munn

This is the attachment that I downloaded from my state rehab agencies website. 
Best regards 
Michael Munn 

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia 

www.nfbv.org

Student of: Hadley Institute of the Blind 

www.hadley.edu

On Thu, Jul 2, 2020 at 1:52 PM Richard Turner <richardturner42@...> wrote:

Is this a form you downloaded or was sent as an attachment?

Is editing enabled?

It could be the form wasn’t done well.

Richard

"He that cannot forgive others breaks the bridge over which he must pass himself,” and we forget that only grace can break the cycle of ancient hatreds among peoples. (It is notable that while I have regretted not granting grace to others, I’ve never once regretted extending it.)" - Edward Herbert

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael Munn
Sent: Thursday, July 2, 2020 10:39 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Checkbox is unavailable in Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20836

Hey y'all, it's Michael here once again. I'm currently filling out an application for my state rehab agency and in this application, there is a checkbox that want me to check in the gender section. Everytime when I hit x and get in to the box it says  Gender check box not checked Unavailable and when I hit the spacebar to check it, instead of checking the box it 

brings me to a different place of the document. i want to know what part did I do wrong.

Thanks a lot.

Best regards 

Join main@jfw.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.