moderated Checkbox is unavailable in Microsoft Word Subscription Version 16.0.11929.20836

Michael Munn

Hey y'all, it's Michael here once again. I'm currently filling out an application for my state rehab agency and in this application, there is a checkbox that want me to check in the gender section. Everytime when I hit x and get in to the box it says  Gender check box not checked Unavailable and when I hit the spacebar to check it, instead of checking the box it
brings me to a different place of the document. i want to know what part did I do wrong.
Thanks a lot.
Best regards
Michael Munn

JAWS Certified, 2019

Member: Virginia Association of Blind Students National Federation of the Blind of Virginia

www.nfbv.org

www.hadley.edu