moderated Re: Question regarding the Reset This PC Function

Timothy Appleby

I installed the clean version using the file those included pre-installed on my system before hand.

Sent from Tim’s iPhone 8

On Jul 1, 2020, at 5:51 PM, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:

Tim:

Did you install Windows 10 locally, that is, the OEM version which came with a name brand computer or, did you install Windows from the Microsoft server?

Dave

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Wednesday, 1 July, 2020 9:41 PM
Subject: Re: Question regarding the Reset This PC Function

Yes, I have and, it is totally accessible with narrator. The best of luck in installing a clean installation of windows. Let me know off list if you have been successful or not.

Sent from Tim’s iPhone 8

On Jul 1, 2020, at 5:39 PM, Dave Durber <d.durber@...> wrote:

Hello Everyone:

Has anyone use theReset This PC function to install a clean installation of Windows 10? If so, were you able to use Narrator throughout the process of installing Windows 10?

Dave