moderated Re: Reading Kindle Books using Jaws

Shirley Tracy

Just to affirm Jim’s message. I have found Kindle for PC to be easy to use.

Shirley Tracy

From: Jim Fettgather
Sent: Wednesday, July 1, 2020 9:06 AM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Reading Kindle Books using Jaws

You will enjoy a much more accessible reading experience if you

download the Kindle for PC program, which works very well with Jaws.

There is no cost for the program.

The web experience is quite dismal, but Kindle for PC works well.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazon-Digital-Services-LLC-Download/dp/B00UB76290