moderated Re: jaws export still crashes?

Mike B

Hi Jessica,

A fellow list member recently had the same problem and here's how he copied his settings.
From: John Covici
What I have done in the past is to just take the whole settings folder, in my case its,

C:\users\<user name>\appdata\roaming\freedomscientific\jaws\2020\settings\enu

where username is your username and put it in the same directory on your other computer or wherever you
need it to be.  I have had some trouble also with the export wizard, but what I did worked for me and I hope it works for you.  You might
want to back up the current folder in case something bad happens.
John
Take care.  Mike.  Sennt from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!