From: Bill White
Sent: 29 June 2020 21:18
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Clicking on button using OCR

Hi, Richard. What Glenn says is not true. Often, when I am on a webpage, and I am using JAWS OCR, (INSERT plus SPACE, followed by the letter C for Controls, often controls that are not accessible with JAWS normally are shown. Then, I use the Left Mouse key on the keyboard. If JAWS is in Desktop layout mode, the Left Mouse key is the slash key on the Keypad, not the numbers row below the function keys. If in Laptop keyboard layout, the Left Mouse key is Capslock plus the eight key below the Function keys. This way, I can often click a button or control on a webpage.

Bill White

billwhite92701@...