moderated Re: windows 10 update?

Van Lant, Robin

I think that happened to me last week and I gave up on trying to defer it and just went to the update and shut down option in the start menu.

From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 2:36 PM
To: jfw@groups.io
Subject: windows 10 update?

I came back to my computer a little while ago to find a screen saying my windows 10 needed to be updated. It gave me three options: set a time, remind me later, restart now. The strange thing is that none of the options worked. Nothing happened. Had to shut down the computer to be rid of the screen.

I am running W10 with automatic updates on. Also running J2020 June update.

What is hapeenin?

Stan

127 Public Square, Cleveland, OH 44114