From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Stephanie Switzer
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2012 9:50 AM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: off topic: guide dog question

As for websites, try google. It's a great invention. :)

On 2/27/12, Stephanie Switzer <emmanrusty@gmail.com> wrote:
Two questions 1. What does guide dogs have to do with a Jaws for
Windows list? I mean does the dog use Jaws or something? :) 2. If you
know something is "Off Topic" for this list why exactly did you post
it? That's kind of like knowing that something is bad for you and can
make you sick and doing/ eating it anyway.

On 2/27/12, Farfar in the Sawdust <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
Don
,

Regardless of left or right shoulder, you can get a Guide Dog trained to
work on your strong side at Guide Dogs for the Blind in San Rafael. Just
let
them know if you need a dog trained to work on your right side.
Dave Carlson