moderated Re: need help please in my win10 I am unable to successfully paste some copied files from one folder into a new folder

See:  Britechguy’s Standard Advice Regarding Windows 10 Issues and Their Repair

I would actually recommend trying the SFC/DISM instructions before considering rolling back a recently installed update, as using those utilities will not prevent you from rolling back a recent update if they do not fix the issue.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss