moderated Re: windows 10 update?

Is that notification in the Action Center?

I have often had these sorts of notifications remain in the Action Center even if the computer restarted itself outside of active hours for a cumulative update.  And when that's the case, the notification won't "do" anything since what needs to be done already occurred.  I wish they'd just automatically purge that sort of notification on restart when automatic restart outside active hours has occurred.

       ~ Lawrence Krauss