From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Sunday, June 28, 2020 1:00 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Accessible EPUB reader for Windows 10

There are a number of options.

Q Read - which is a paid application provides epub , PdF and mobi book support. .

There are a number of Text to Speech based readers. Paid and unpaid.. For me the best by far is  the free Speak On which has a range of excellent features for ePub reading in its confusingly  named  Text Publications app.

 This has  as  well as text ,  ePub support, including book marking , navigation levels, header and chapter navigation, on the fly control of book reading speed  and   volume and  including a range of other features. You can even create  a “virtual eBook” based on a search term which will pull out all the relevant sections of an ebook which is very useful for academic study. There is also full capacity to export to text to a word processor by simple copy and paste.

David Griffith

On 28 Jun 2020, at 20:41, Joe <joet1226@...> wrote:

Does any one know of an accessible Windows 10 EPUB reader? I have some types of these files I would like to access on my PC.

Joe

Picture of Owl with Mortar Board and Computer

Dr. Joe L. Todd CVRT

                Phone: 616.951.2142