From: main@jfw.groups.io <main@jfw.groups.io> On Behalf Of John Covici
Sent: June 26, 2020 9:22 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Re: Converting mp4 files to either .wav or mp3 files

The ffmpeg command is very simple, just ffmpeg -i <mp4 file name> <wav file
name> and that's it. I have never tried this on Windows, so I have no idea
on how this works under that OS.

On Fri, 26 Jun 2020 19:17:42 -0400,
JM Casey wrote:

[1 <text/plain; us-ascii (7bit)>]
Try audacity. You may have to install the ffmpeg library separately.
The latter has a command line interface that you could use and cut
audacity out of the equation (I think) but, it's a bit complicated. :D